Monday, October 19, 2009

October 19th Simple Woman's Daybook




Outside my window...the sunshine is streaming through the remaining leaves on our soft maple trees. It's warmer than it's been, and that makes me happy!

I am thinking...that I'd like to be outside, not working inside!

I am thankful for... such caring friends!

From the kitchen...just something simple today, probably just hamburgers and veggies.

I am wearing... black pants & the same cozy green turtleneck I had on last Monday!

I am reading...nothing new yet.

I am hoping...that we can pay the car off by December. That's way earlier than originally planned! Yippee!

I created... business cards. They turned out quite well!

I am hearing...some goofy travel program my daughter is watching! How boring!

Around the house...need to do some heavy duty wall and ceiling dusting - I'm beginning to notice some cobwebs and dust bunnies.

One of my favorite things... lots of organizational tools, like boxes and bins, and plastic containers. It could easily become a collection of its own!

A few plans for the rest of the week...working for my client, cleaning house, running errands, and doing data entry for Thanksgiving Baskets 09 - nothing out of the ordinary!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..


Our DD and her BFF
10-17-09

Visit other Daybooks at:http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: