Friday, October 15, 2010


This has been another busy week. I like busy weeks. I feel more awake and goal oriented, when my week is full.

1. Monday, my hubby was still home from his four day weekend. I worked in the morning, but in the evening, he took me to Olive Garden for dinner. Just the two of us. This ended our four day late celebration of our 32nd anniversary (September 23rd). It was a wonderful weekend, and a great way to end it.

2. Kept busy with my clients this week. I so enjoy doing what I do. I've got a new lead on a third client, and maybe even a fourth. We'll see how that plays out. But I'm learning new things, and taking on new challenges, and that makes it all so much fun. Weird, huh? Who thinks work is fun?

3. One of my favorite things every year, is the changing season from summer to fall. The colors are finally showing up around here, and they are beautiful. I'm not fond of what comes after, and always hope fall will stick around a good long time. God does good work!

4. Last night, my hubby and I went to the church and worked on Data Processing for this year's Thanksgiving Baskets. Our church will provide over 1,000 baskets to the Dayton and surrounding areas. I'm proud to be a part of that, but beyond that, it's a great time to interact with friends - some of which we only run into each year during this season of Thanksgiving Basket preparations.

5. I've lost a total of 25 lbs so far - five in the last week and a half. I'm excited to be heading in the right direction!

Join others in sharing your Friday's Fave Five by clicking here .

No comments: