Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fascinating Weblogs to visit

I haven't taken time to read every word, but I've found a few webblogs regarding homeschool, home-based businesses, entrepeneurship - that all sound worthy of checking into again. I was doing research for Sharyn who I apprentice with, and found some great reading. If you are interested in learning more about people who homeschool, and who do home-based-businesses; or might just want to read about those who do, here are a couple of sites to check out. Remember, I haven't read every word, so read with discernment.

work-at-home.business-opportunities.biz
www.homeschoolblogger.com
www.blogcatalog.com
www.entrepeneurs-journey.com
http://blog.buzzoodle.com

These are just a few. But those alone would keep me busy for quite awhile. www.homeschoolblogger.com I know for a fact has some good people blogging.

School is over for the year! Hooray!! A break. Scrapbooking here I come! Just a few more things to do to prepare for Christmas Eve and I can relax. I'm so excited.

For now, the next few days are slow and easy-going. Which I prefer just before Christmas as it helps me focus on Jesus Christ and the wonderful gift God gave us by sending Jesus to us. For some, it might sound trite and over-used, but please remember the reason for the season...and that is to praise God for His gift of salvation in the form of a tiny baby wrapped in swaddling clothes, laying in a manger. Merry Christmas!

No comments: