Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm Apprenticing as a VA!

Good morning! It's one of those infamous dreary, wet, cold Midwestern mornings that marks Ohio winters. However, it is not getting me down. I'm actually excited. I'm also nervous and a tad scared. I have been assigned to an Internet marketer as an apprentice for this month. I have no idea what to expect. Hopefully, just more of what I've been doing for homework. This will be a great transition in my life. I'm still homeschooling my daughter and will need to add being a VA to the mix without shortchanging her or my husband.

Being a Virtual Assistant is an up and coming thing. Right now when I mention it to people they raise their eyebrows in speculation. Can it be a real career? I guess time will tell for them. It makes perfect sense to me - to be somewhat of an office manager for people doing business online. I think more and more opportunities like this will develop as time goes by.

So, I'll post from time to time on the progress I'm making. Let me know what you think.




No comments: