Saturday, December 1, 2007

Moving into the world of Technology

I admit it. I'm technologically impaired. Each step I take is eons behind the times. However, give me credit for at least taking steps. Over the last several weeks I've been taking a class to become a Virtual Assistant (an online office manager of sorts). During this class, I have learned the differences in word processing programs, I've renewed my familiarity with Excel from years gone by, I've learned that you can schedule conferences online, talk on the phone - online, blog, use Documents in your computer as a filing cabinet (now this alone was HUGE!)... and etc. I've learned about Google AdSense, how to use EBay. Boy, I had no idea! I've been having the time of my life. Some of it makes me nervous, but I'm doing it. Better late than never!

If you're so inclined, check out EducatingForSuccess.com. Great stuff.

No comments: