Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY (December 30, 2008
Outside My Window...the squirrels are stealing the suet from the feeder!
I am thinking...what's wrong with the corn we provide?
I am thankful for...my husband. He is so helpful. I haven't felt well and he jumped in and fixed meals.
From the learning rooms...(we're on break til Monday!)
From the kitchen...chocolate chip cookies are being made.
I am wearing...the oldest top I own...and boy does it look it!
I am creating...a doggy scrapbook!! A 6 x 6 album of Petey.
I am going...to start a doctor-supervised diet on Saturday. Pray for me.
I am reading...The Wuest New Testament, II Corinthians, with my husband.
I am hoping...that I do well on this program I'm starting. My health requires that I do!
I am hearing...the clickity-clack of the keyboard as I type. Not soothing.
Around the house...everything is in Christmas mess. I am looking forward to putting the decorations away and restoring some semblance of order.
One of my favorite things...is to listen to K-love, drink a cup of coffee, and relax.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: hubby and I will return a gift to the store tomorrow, shop for something to replace it, then watch a movie while the kids are gone - praying they both get home safely. On New Years Day we are fixing lasagna, painting a closet and putting up a new shelf. Friday hubby goes back to work, and I will try to get some scrapping done. Saturday is the beginning of a prayerfully, healthier new me! Happy New Year!!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
If wishing only made it true...
they'd know the I LOVE nachos, too!

Stop by and visit the Simple Woman's Daybook at
.http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

No comments: