My cousin, "ceekay" in blog world made up this meme with a friend. I thought it was pretty neat. So, here are my responses.
1. Of all of the things currently inside of your fridge, what is the thing you like best? Thankfully, there's not much in my fridge - and I don't want to see anything much in there either, just started a doctor-supervised diet that uses supplements - which are hard to get used to, don't need any temptations.
2. Pick a quote, any quote, and share it here. It may or may not be appropriate for the season. "Never give up, never give up, never, never, never, give up." - Winston Churchill
3. Of all of the weather you've experienced in the last seven days, what was your favorite moment? Today! It's in the 50's...in Ohio!! It's sunny. Sweet.
4. Regardless of what you celebrate, or when, or why, what was your favorite gift that you received recently? My husband bought me the prettiest little emerald earrings - emerald, my birthstone. I was not expecting them, my hubby is so sweet.
5. If you have pets, do they behave differently when you are home more than usual?Definitely. Especially when my husband is home...Petey knows who spoils him the most!! Suddenly, he needs to cry at the door until he gets a snack, or cry to come in. What a manipulator.
6. Post one favorite photo you've taken this year and tell us why you like it.
7. Have you made any new friends this year? Several. A great older couple named Earl and Elene, online friends galore, and a new friend on this same journey of weight loss that I can share with and commiserate with. Friends are valuable, they make life interesting, challenging, and help me feel "attached".
8. Have you read more books this year than last?I love to read. But truthfully, other than what I read with my husband, and with my daughter for school, I've not gotten to read much more than a few books that deal with doing business from home. A lot like homework!
9. How many 2009 calendars do you have? 1 that I picked up for free at the doctor's office! I have a 2009 journal though. No pictures...just lots of room to write.
10. Did you learn anything new this year? (a skill, a hobby, a food, anything)? I learned God's not finished with me yet...He keeps showing me ways I need to grow, and helps me put some action behind that. I've learned to be a Virtual Assistant (online employment) and I'm beginning to make a little money at it, too!
Now it's your turn. Would you like to do the meme? I look forward to hearing from you.... Let me know if you do!!