Monday, March 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...

Outside my window... the sun is shining brightly. It's not as warm out...in fact, I woke up to about 36 degrees. However, it might warm up to the mid-50's and tomorrow to the 60's. After that, winter is supposed to make it's reappearance for awhile.

I am thinking...I have a lot to accomplish this month in preparation for dd's graduation in May. Best get thinking and moving on it!

From the learning rooms... dd is working on a research paper. Going to the dentist for extraction might be easier! Everything is such turmoil for her.

I am thankful for... a very nice house. We drive by one being built on the way to church each Sunday...and it's easy to have the eyes glaze over a nice shade of green. But God has given us a wonderful house, and I am very thankful and grateful for it. Many don't have a place of their own.

From the kitchen... I made vegetable soup and froze it a few weeks back. So we're doing vegetable soup and rolls for dinner tonight.

I am wearing... Navy pants with a blue and white polo shirt.

I am hoping... to get Spring cleaning underway, and get focused on a schedule of events between here and graduation.


Around the house... we ordered plants and shrubs for the yard, and printer ink for the printer. It seems like every time you turn around, something needs to be replaced, repaired, redone, recycled...re-something or other!

One of my favorite things...going through garden catalogues.

A few plans for the rest of the week... housecleaning, shopping with dd for a new outfit for grad pictures, making appointment for grad pictures, and doing some training for a volunteer position at church.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't we have a beautiful day today? I know what you mean about the house business - it is so easy to forget, after 11+ years, how happy we have been in THIS house when you see another one that's as nice or nicer. :-/

Enjoy the short spurt of warm weather.

Blessings, Kim<><