Monday, May 4, 2009


For Today...

Outside my window...It's warm enough, but a tad cloudy.

I am thinking...just 26 days until Graduation Party Day. Not a lot of time!

From the learning rooms...we have just a bit more English to do, and the last literature project.

I am thankful for... a strong marriage. It seems so many marriages are falling apart.

From the kitchen... We're having turkey, potatoes, and a veggie for dinner tonight.

I am wearing... Navy pants and a purple t-shirt.

I am reading... Leviticus, Psalms, and Luke.

I am hoping... that we will get some good news on my cousin's treatment for cancer, and for a friend of ours (just 16) with cancer.

I am creating...a continued mess in the workspace I use for scrapping!

I am hearing...The program "A Clean House" is on - which is ok, but not my favorite. DD is watching it.

Around the house... continuing cleaning and preparation for the party.

One of my favorite things...getting good news from the doctor. My cholesterol is down another 33 points!! Yippee.

A few plans for the rest of the week...DD starts therapy for her knee on Wednesday, I need to pick up black and red M&M's for the party from the nut store in the next town east of here, and I volunteer at the church on Friday.

A picture to share..
the delicate blooms from our dwarf (supposedly crabapple) tree. They look more like berries than crabapples - but that's what the label said! I still am amazed at the intricacy of the flowers.

No comments: