Monday, June 22, 2009

For Today...

Outside my window... it's hazy, but sunny, and very warm.

I am thinking...I need to get moving on the errands I need to run today.

I am thankful for...a new source of extra income, ie., my Virtual Assistant position with an online client.

From the kitchen... going through the fridge and freezer to determine what's left, and what I need to get.

I am wearing...my usual around the house uniform - black pants, hot pink tee-shirt

I am reading... Numbers, Psalms and John

I am hoping... to get organized and compact the regular chores so I can easily work around things with the new job.

I am creating... an organized office as I take on the challenge of working from home.

I am praying... for my cousin - taking a much needed break from chemo or radiation - but goes back for a pet scan in July. For my children - who need to get their lives together spirtitually, and in every other way as well.

Around the house...harvesting raspberries every day, keeping the garden watered - they're struggling in the heat.

One of my favorite things...a cup of coffee and the newspaper on Sunday morning before church.

A few plans for the rest of the week...grocery shopping, business call and assignments, prayer chain business, take dd for written test, and volunteer for FISH on Friday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


This sort of reminds me of "Hear no evil, see no evil, say no evil"...however, apart from sassy dd pestering my best friend, we have a picture of close friends to keep forever.

No comments: