Monday, July 13, 2009



For Today...

Outside my window... a beautiful, comfortable, sunshiny day!

I am thinking... it's going to be a busy week. An appointment for dd two days in a row, errands to run, volunteering, working...housekeeping. I need to remember to take time out to do my exercise and devotions!

I am thankful for... good friends and good times together.

From the kitchen... we're having salsa chicken, couscous and a veggie for dinner tonight.

I am wearing... black pants and a pink t-shirt

I am reading... Leviticus, Psalms, and John

I am hoping...my dd handles drivers education well, that my ds gets moving on school and that my hours get regulated!

I am creating...an more organized blog. Just went through and labeled things correctly - of course that created a technological snafu, didn't know that if I simply edited it and hit publish it would RE-publish it!!! Yikes.

I am praying...for both of my children in their decisions and their spiritual life.

Around the house... still cleaning for company!!

One of my favorite things...working on my blog.

A few plans for the rest of the week: appointments, work, volunteering, and cleaning!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Just a pretty, colorful patch of flowers.

No comments: