Monday, August 10, 2009



For Today...

Outside my window...the cloudy sky is continuing to threaten rain. We had quite a storm, earlier. It's hot and humid.

I am thinking... that I've had a lot of work to do today, and I don't know if I'm coming or going!

I am thankful for...the income I am able to bring in with my position as a VA. It's working out quite well, and it's helping out the budget, too. What more can you ask?

From the kitchen... I'm freezing blueberries. Lots and lots of plump, big, yummy, MICHIGAN blueberries. Yum.

I am wearing... black pants and lime green top.

I am reading... Leviticus, Psalms and John. We will start "The Hole In The Gospel" starting tonight...though I've read the intro already.

I am hoping... I can keep up with all the new things I'm learning and having to do!!

I am creating... smaller files! Sometimes I'm slow on the uptake! I'm moving some of the mounds of paper that I have to keep to CD's. Why did it take me so long to figure that out?

I am praying...for both of my children, and for my cousin - who just started back up on chemo.
I'm also praying for so many of our friends who have lost jobs.

Around the house... we accomplished a big project this week. We got the garage cleaned. I know my father will not believe that - so I'll send a picture. It's nice! Hope it stays that way - everything in its place.

One of my favorite things...sleeping through the night - now, what was that like?!?

A few plans for the rest of the week. Working, freezing more blueberries, organizing, getting the dd out to drive!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with

Now, I know it's no beauty - but you should have seen it before! There was a narrow (wide enough to pass through sideways) path down the middle. That was it. The photographer (who shall go unnamed) didn't show the cabinets that are now hung on our walls - which were on the floor doing nothing before. Many thanks to ds and friend!
If you want to read other Daybooks - go to http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Wow...good job! You don't park a car in there do you??
I would NEVER take a picture of our garage. It is 2 1/2 car...and full. But Len does park 2 cars in there too....his babies. The new car that we make payments on...that one sits outside the garage...go figure!