Monday, August 31, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today...

Outside my window...it's so much cooler than it's been. Occasionally cloudy, but sunshine peaks through. Very pleasant.

I am thinking... I have some business calls to make and I better get on them!

I am thankful for... a wonderful time with our small group last night. It was just a social event last night, and we laughed and talked and shared. Great fellowship.

From the kitchen...just simple hamburgers, french fries for dd and dh, and some veggies.

I am wearing...black pants and a red shirt with a beaded fish on it.

I am reading...My hubby and I continue to read "The Hole in our Gospel" - and I continue to recommend it to you! It's life-changing.

I am hoping... that our dd is able to master her nervousness about driving.
She is really struggling.

I am creating...nothing new at the moment!

I am praying...for both of my children's spiritual condition, and for my cousin - on chemo, and for our church ministry in Swaziland.

Around the house...I'm taking a break today (except for my work online). The house is clean and I was needing a relaxing day.

One of my favorite things...is taking a ride someplace new with my hubby. No agenda, no expectations - just exploring.

A few plans for the rest of the week.... business calls, getting enough courage to drive with dd, laundry...nothing new.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with

These are my goofy, mini Beanie babies. There are more, but these are right above my desk. They make me laught...especially the ostrich with his goofy long legs. Silly, eh?


See more Daybooks at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: