Monday, September 21, 2009



FOR TODAY,


Outside my window... gray and somewhat misty. You can feel the humidity in the air.

I am thinking... we had a busy weekend, and I'm beat!

I am thankful for... good friends and for God's wonderful creation.

From the kitchen... I am roasting a turkey breast, baking a couple of potatoes, and fixing a vegetable for dinner. Turkey breast was on sale last week.

I am wearing... black pants and a lime green t-shirt

I am creating... a clean house

I am going...to find someplace in this house where I can be warm! I've turned the air off, and I'm still cold.

I am reading... Hubby and I are still reading The Hole In Our Gospel by Richard Stearns. Almost finished.

I am hoping... my dad gets some relief from his fractured tailbone soon. He fell last week. Keep him in prayer if you will.

I am hearing... my daughter's fan! Hmmm....could be contributing to my being cold??

Around the house... housework...though the house is fairly clean at the moment.

One of my favorite things... paying off bills - not just paying them, which I've mentioned before, but paying them off!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: working for my client, fall cleaning, running a few errands, and trying to get these allergies under control!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Xaviar acting cool! Dig those glasses.
(One of the children of a family in our small group)

Join others at The SimpleWoman's Daybook

1 comment:

Grandmother Wren said...

Your dinner sounds scrumptious! Turkey is a wonderful meal for a chilly day.

Ouch - my sympathy for your poor Dad. I do hope he feels better very soon.

Thank you for sharing your Daybook.