Friday, October 9, 2009


1. On an average, how often do you splurge and buy something for yourself?

Not very often!


2. Are you more like Hall or Oates? Just kidding. Real question: What is the last creative project you began/finished? Feel free to post a pic of it.

The last creative project I start AND finished was my daughter's graduation scrapbook.


3. OK, Goldie Locks, do you consider your house too big, too little or juuuust right?

Just right...it's what the Lord has provided!


4. What is your favorite outdoor chore?

Supervising the gardening! :-)

5. If you knew that cigarette smoking was not bad for your health but would be a weight loss tool, would you use it? Why or why not?

Stinky!!! Enough said.


6. On a road trip, would you rather drive or ride?

Ride, definitely!


7. What do you consider a trivial pursuit?

in frustration, I might say - losing weight, but probably trying to do everything. You just can't


8. This weekend, we downloaded the movie "Duplicity" with Julia Roberts and Clive Owen. Within 5 minutes, I was bored and annoyed, but I kept watching 5-10 minutes at a time hoping it would get better between small chores. I finally gave up and Jorge watched it alone, and then regretted wasting that time because he disliked it intensely, too. So ... how long do you watch a movie or read a book before giving up on it?


I'm not going to invest more than 10 minutes. If it hasn't caught my interest before then - it's not going to.

9. Is there a song that you really love but are embarrassed to admit because it's not cool or it's racy or because it's by Hall and Oates?

Can't think of any.


10. On a scale of 1-10 (10 = extremely) how spontaneous are you?

I'd like to be about an 8, but circumstances usually keep me at about 4


11. Are you a food and/or beverage snob?

No way. I love food.


12. Who/What are you trying to control in your life?

I'd love to control my kids, I'd love to control my weight, I'd love to control the way the world is going - but I've learned I'm not in control, and it's best just to leave things in the Lord's hands.

Would you like to see other bloggers answers to the Random Dozen? Visit Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee.

No comments: