Monday, November 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...

Outside my window...It's a beautiful, sunny, but cool and crisp day.

I am thinking...the errands I need to run this week.

I am thankful for...a great small group, I really appreciate how much they care for one another.

From the kitchen...we're having baked Penne Pasta with mozzarella, and some asparagus for supper this evening.

I am wearing...black pants, and a red long sleeved shirt

I am reading...nothing new right now!

I am hoping...for at least one more client....that's enough, but it would be just what I need to bring in what I need to bring in on a regular basis.

I am creating...a holiday-ready home.

I am hearing...it was quiet and peaceful for a few moments...but now the TV is on. Sigh.

Around the house...I'm trying to keep up with the laundry, the house is nice and clean - and I'd like it to stay that way, the dog needs a bath, and I need to start preparing for Thanksgiving.

One of my favorite things...sitting with my afghan on my lap, reading my Scrapbook magazine! Pure luxury.

A few plans for the rest of the week...keeping the house clean, running dd to get her hair cut, picking up some red or black. fabric-covered, zippered CD holders for my client
(?), and perhaps making a holiday goody for the freezer.

A photo to share:


This was taken on a beach on the Gulf outside St. Petersburg, Florida. I love the various shades of blues...and the birds in the background. In another month, I'll wish I was there for an extended stay!


Read other Daybooks at:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: