Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random Dozen



1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?

I'd wait it out. I can't see myself deliberately breaking the law, simply because the opportunity to get away with it existed.

2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?

Yes, I would have eaten healthier, spent more time thinking about what the Lord would have me do, and did something for fun!

3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)

I go to their blog and comment...unless the comment needs a private response - then I'd e-mail.

4. Your favorite Disney movie is:

Probably Lion King...but it's hard to pick one.

5. Do you recycle?

Yes, and sometimes to an obsessive-compulsive state...since my hubby is in charge of the recycling...and nothing is missed!!

6. Games of strategy or games of chance?

Both...I just love games.

7. Do you have any recurring dreams?

I do have one...and I've never understood it. I dream my grandfather on my dad's side is driving his grey and yellow car. There is a passenger, my cousin Albert Wayne, (my mom's nephew) and they are pulling out of a driveway next to the house my grandparents used to own in Detroit. (weird, I don't remember it really having a driveway!) The only connection between the two??? They've gone on to be with the Lord. Go figure.

8. What did you learn from your first real job?

I honestly don't remember which of my jobs was my first real job. I guess I learned it was great to earn money of my own!

9. Do you buy or borrow most books?

If I can get it from the library...I'm going to get it from the library!! My library bends over backward to find books for me. Yeah, libraries!!

10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?

Can't think of any.

11. When do you start Christmas shopping?

I'd start a whole lot earlier if I could, but I have to wait for hubby's Christmas bonus...which might not be happening this year. That presents a problem!

12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?

Apparently, that's not my means of expressing excitement. I can't think of a time I ever did that. Screaming, clapping my hands, expressions like "all right!" - that's my usual M.O.

To read other random answers, visit Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee.


No comments: