Thursday, February 4, 2010

Random Dozen for February 4th



1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
Sometimes. It would be a waste not to.


2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
It would definitely be night time - as long as its not a cloudy night. I love looking at the stars.

3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
Frankly, the most adventurous was trying Tofu - and once was enough.

4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
Uh...no.

5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
I'd love to truly know the Spanish language, not just the smattering of words I know. I would also love to speak French and true Irish.

6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
"She had a melody in her heart, and a song on her lips."

7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
Constance...that is my first name, though I usually go by Connie


8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
Back a long time ago, General Hospital, til one day I woke up and realized how stupid it was to watch inane programs day in and day out to keep up with the story line.

9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
My family laughs at my little ah-hew's - and they usually come in threes - which is three times as funny, I guess.

10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
I like the paper, especially for the puzzles.

11. Are you a good speller?
Yes! I won a spelling bee and got a dictionary from the Detroit Newspaper when I was a kid. It really makes it difficult then, to deal with my family members who can't spell.

12. At what time each day do you start thinking about Lost lunch?
Usually around 12:30 p.m.

Would you like to see other random answers? Visit Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee.

1 comment:

Marmee's Pantry said...

Very cute...I might try this. I like your answer about learning 'true' Irish, I would like to learn 'true' Scottish.

Great Valentine's background.

Blessings, Kim<><