Well, there have been a lot of favorites this week. Let me share a few.
1. We had the prettiest Nuthatch come to visit several times this week. I really enjoy watching the birds. I think my favorite, though, is still the Chickadee. What a lot of work they put into eating. They grab one little seed, fly off to a branch of the tree, stick the seed between the bark, peck away at it until it opens, then eat it. The cycle repeats itself until they're full. Amazing to watch.
2. One of our little "Small Group" children had to have his tonsils and adenoids out this week. He is only three - and that seems awfully young for surgery. However, he came through with flying colors...probably better than poor mom and dad did!
3. It's so pretty out. Rainy, but warm. The crocus are up, the daffodils are up - but not budding yet, and even the hyacinth have pushed through the soil. I am SO ready for Spring! It's like artwork on display. And as I see everything greening up, and blooming I'm reminded of the verse in Lamentations that claims "His mercies are new every morning, great is His faithfulness." Sending me pretty flowers and green grass is definitely extending me mercy!! He knows how much I dislike winter.
4. My hubby and I tackled the bookshelves in our bedroom this week. We decided to do some thorough decluttering and gave up what ended up being an entire box-ful of books. Sent them to our library for adding to their shelves or adding to their Book Sale. It's just a small step...but considering how long we've been putting that off, it seemed more like a giant one!
5. I've enjoyed my work as a VA. It seems like every week I get to learn something new. During the last two weeks I've tackled learning to do Fan Pages, and did another Event Page.
It's really interesting and rewarding to learn to do new things. Taking the challenge, and meeting it - feels awesome!
So it's been a good week. How about you? Share your Friday's Fave Five at Living to Tell the Story.