1. Well, it's been slow in coming...and it still has a long way to go - but it's a tad warmer, and there is the great, bright thing in the sky!!! Whoa, where's the sunglasses? I cannot tell you how anxious I am for Spring. I'll take every minute more of daylight, any degree more in temp, and all the sunshine that comes my way.
2. Found out that the terrible fear I was left with after my doctor's appointments last week, are in fact not a benign tumor or cancer - but due to a side effect of medication! TRUST ME, that was the highlight of my week!
3. I went through every folder in my file box, and took out any unnecessary papers, had my daughter shred them, and then filed all papers that needed filing. I haven't done this in six months - and it had really piled up. What a sense of accomplishment! Makes me feel like taking on another project!
4. I'm enjoying the growing responsibility of working with my client. She is beginning to keep me really busy. The busier, the more I make! Good deal. I learned to put together a fan page on Facebook, I've interacted with clients, done some troubleshooting, ordered a gift, sent out letters. The list goes on and on - and....I can do it from home! Yes!!
5. Monopoly Deal! Do you love Monopoly? I do - but face it, it takes forever. Most of my family do not have the patience for that. We bought ourselves a game of Monopoly Deal for Christmas, and it has fast become a popular game not only in OUR household - but in at least 3 other homes that we introduced the game to! Try it!! One hand takes less than 15 minutes, and it's a blast. My hubby and I play it in the evenings, quite often.
If you'd like to read more Friday's Fave 5's, or participate yourself, make sure you visit http://susannesspace.blogspot.com/