Monday, April 5, 2010


1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?

They're sticky...and the sugary stuff goes everywhere. Not to mention that they get stale at the drop of a hat!

2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Pray, read scripture, sing songs with the Christian radio.

3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
I absolutely love spring rain, spring showers, and even spring thunderstorms. I actually love the sound of thunder - which my poor dog simply does not get.

4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
If someone tried to force me to take on a tattoo - they better be prepared to shoot me while they're at it. Yuck, and double yuck. I have no tolerance for stuff like that.

5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Really?? NOT!!

6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Dinner out with the family. Easter services at church.

7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
No, no, no....it's Cadbury Eggs AND Reese's Eggs!

8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
The newly blooming daffodils, hyacinth, crocus and tulips.

9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
Currently, reading "The Spark" by Chris Downie
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Cleaning the baseboards all around the house. Getting up and down off the floor is getting harder these days.

11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
None.

12. Which color makes you happiest?
Purple

To join in randomness, visit Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee.

1 comment:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

ok...love peeps when they are fresh...hate Cadbury eggs, can't even stand to see someone else eating them....I don't read books, don't garden much....would not have even my husband's face tatood on me....but I would rather have a nice tatoo than a nosering. Do we know each other?????