Monday, March 16, 2009

For Today...

Outside my window... it was cloudy most of the day today, however, the sun peaked out from time to time. Regardless of the clouds, it was a nice day in the mid to high 50's.

I am thinking...I wonder if there's a part of the body that doesn't hurt right now!
I think I overdid the last few days. OUCH!

From the learning rooms... dd is working on a research paper, I did a final edit with her yesterday. If she types well tomorrow, she'll be done. We're almost done with American Government as well. We're closing in!

I am thankful for... such wonderful people at our church. I volunteered last Friday and everyone treated me so well, made me feel at home and a part of the staff - even if I'm just a volunteer. They're a great bunch of people to work with.

From the kitchen... We just had grilled hamburgers (indoor grill), southern style hashbrowns Weight Watcher style, corn, and some fresh veggies.

I am wearing... Navy pants and a floral SHORT SLEEVED t-shirt!! First time this season for short sleeves.

I am hoping... to get an appointment for my daughter's Senior Pictures this week.


Around the house... I've gotten two kitchen cabinets cleaned, the vegetable drawer in the fridge cleaned out, the floor picked up by my window in the bedroom, and went threw some old magazines and clipped recipes before tossing. It's not a lot, but a few things to check off the list.

One of my favorite things...is to check the gardens everyday to see what's starting to come up!

A few plans for the rest of the week...more spring cleaning, laundry (you know - that stack of clothing that multiples worse than rabbits), and probably taking the dd job hunting. We had a very negative experience (again) with her current boss.

A picture I want to share with you...
Happy old Petey, buried in his dog house with his raggedy old blankets.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!

1 comment:

Mrs. Shields said...

petey is phenomenal! what a mug! i am in love :-)