Monday, June 8, 2009

For Today...

Outside my window... cloudy, rainy and warm.

I am thinking...I've got a lot to do today, laundry, shopping list, sort coupons, and a business call at 2:30.

From the learning rooms...now that dd has graduated, we need to work on some post graduation life skills - the first of which is getting her license. Studying now for the written exam so she can get her temps.

I am thankful for... spring and summer.

From the kitchen... went through the fridge last night, found a few items in need of tossing. We're going out tonight before we shop.

I am wearing...black pants, hot pink t-shirt

I am reading... Numbers, Psalms and John

I am hoping... to do well on my weight loss journey this week.

I am creating... an organized office as I take on the challenge of working from home.

I am praying... my children, who are in need of divine intervention!!

Around the house...enjoying the garden, watching the raspberries fill in (looks like a bumper crop), and enjoying some rest after the party.

One of my favorite things...sitting in the three-season room in the evening, with the tiki torches on, watching the bees and the occasional butterfly. The birds have found the fountain, so they stop in from time to time as well.

A few plans for the rest of the week...grocery shopping, business call and assignments, prayer chain business, take dd for written test, and volunteer at the church.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


I love the unique, tulip-like blooms on the Princess Diana clematis. It is just loaded with blooms this year.

1 comment:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hi....I love the prayer for kids...divine intervention. In other words, "Lord, I don't get it, you need to do something...like put some sense in them." Yep, prayed that!