Monday, September 14, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today....

Outside my window... sunny, warm, low humidity. Very nice.
I am thinking...that tonight would be a good night to go outside and read with my hubby.

I am thankful for... my daughter has something to do now...just started Avon, and worked for a neighbor today.

From the kitchen... tacos! Yummm!

I am wearing...black pants and a pink top

I am creating... an organized desk area!

I am going... to stay home this evening. I was home all day, today, as well. Time to get things done!

I am reading... Hubby and I are still reading "A Hole In Our Gospel."

I am hoping... to be totally organized by end of fall.

I am hearing... the TV playing reruns, and my hubby coming in. My few minutes of calm are now gone, but that's ok - hubby's home.

Around the house... continuing my fall cleaning. Wow, things are dusty and dirty. How'd that happen?

One of my favorite things... paying bills. Crazy, huh? But, I love being able to pay them, and know there's money to pay them, and we're not behind, or losing our house...like so many, many people we know.

A few plans for the rest of the week: taking dd to Troy to get her temps tomorrow, picking up a few groceries, watching out for a rabid raccoon, making muffins...and working for my client.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

One of the two new pets in our home...Okami is bright gold and very active. He has a friend, too...but he didn't get into the picture.

1 comment:

Kim W said...

Hope that raccoon doesn't work it's way from your end of town to mine! lol