It's time for Friday's Fave Five, a time to think about a "few of our favorite things."
I'm enjoying being a part of this.
1. Favorite Musical - Fiddler on the Roof
2. Favorite Bible Teacher - When I was little, we had a Daily Vacation Bible School every week...and though I don't remember her name, I remember this little, older woman who taught us. She was like a little dynamo. I really liked her, she made things exciting to learn.
3. Favorite translation of the Bible: I still enjoy my New American Standard.
4. Favorite food - It's a toss up...chocolate first, I think...then pizza.
5. Favorite meme - I think this one is becoming my favorite. I am involved in a couple. I enjoy thinking of the answers to this one. Sometimes it brings back some great memories.
Have a good weekend!
To read other favorites, visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.