Monday, November 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...

Outside my window.. not the prettiest day, a little gray and gloomy

I am thinking...that it's a bit hard to cheer up and look on the bright side today.

I am thankful for...God being still in control. No matter what happens around us.

From the kitchen...I made turkey sausage with potatoes and green beans. So easy to do and so good!
I am wearing...black pants and a yellow, floral top

I am remembering…that God helped us find my wedding rings hidden at the base of a tomato plant days after they went missing....He is good. He knows where our missing money is, and if it's His will that we find it - He'll show us where it is.

I am going…on a number of errands tomorrow. The dentist, the eye doctor, and our dd has an interview!!

I am reading...My hubby and I are trying to read through Oswald Chambers book "My Highest for His Utmost" - the devotional. It's a bit difficult to understand at times.

I am hoping...peace and healing for the families that lost loved ones this week from our church.

On my mind…the above mentioned money, childrens' decisions, my cousin (getting chemo)

I am creating...nothing at the moment

I am hearing...the fan in my daughter's room is running!?! I'm freezing, and her fan is on?

Pondering these words

"God whispers to us in our joys...and shouts to us in our pain." --C.S. Lewis

Around the house...working on a workbook for a client, laundry, dishes.

One of my favorite things...listening to quiet music, drinking a cup of hot cocoa, snuggling up in my afghan!

A few plans for the rest of the week...working for client, running errands, household tasks, doctors appointments.

A picture to share with you:


On days like today - that's exactly how I feel. Ok, truth, every day!!

Enjoy other Daybooks at: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: