Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mosaic Monday - Photo of the Months


























I just started adding a favorite picture from each month of the
year since last June. I added a couple in the fall...since they
were so pretty.

It was fun to put these together - and reminisce. Like my daughter's
graduation party, the trip my hubby and I took to Columbus for
our anniversary (see the pretty dessert - yum!), the drive we took
down along the Ohio River in the fall, Thanksgiving with our kids,
Christmas and oh yea, the January that was...snow, snow, and more
snow.

Sometimes, you forget what you've enjoyed, and it's good to
look back!

2 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

This is great Con....loved seeing all the pictures!!

Debbie said...

A great idea. Looking at snow on the first day of summer makes me long for the winter months.